An original painter, graphic and theatre artist. He studied in the art school on Krasnaya Presnya in Moscow, at correspondence institute of arts named after N.K. Krupskaya. He also graduated from the art school to the memory of 1905 (actually Academy of Arts in Moscow), the department of theatre design in the studio of T. Selvinskaya in 1972. He worked as a chief decorator in the Drama theatre in Lysva and realized setting and costume design for a number of nationally recognized performances. The painting and graphic works are kept in public and private collections in Ekaterinburg, Moscow, Perm, all over Russia and abroad.