A talented landscape painter. He entered Sverdlovsk Art School in 1939; in 1941 he was called to the army where he participated in battles against Japan. After demobilization in 1946 he came back to the Art School and graduated in 1948. His diploma work is “September, 3 1945”. Constant participant in exhibitions, since 1955 a full member of the Union of Artists. A great number of his paintings are dedicated to Urals river Chusovaya – “Winter on Chusovaya” (1954), “Stones on Chusovaya” (1959), “Oleniy rock” (1981), “Tourists on Chusovaya” (1975-79). For numerous series about Chusovaya he was awarded the Prize of Governor of Sverdlovskaya Oblast for outstanding achievements in literature and arts in 1999. His works are preserved in public and private collections worldwide.