A talented Urals painter, teacher, Honored painter of Russia. He studied in the Art School of Nizhniy Tagil in 1958-1961. Since 1970 he worked in Perm as a teacher of painting in the Urals branch of the Academy of painting, sculpture and architecture in Perm. Since 1964 he participated in regional, national and international art show. His works are housed in Russian museums and private collections worldwide.